Skip to main content

Esfolio Collagen Jelly Pack

As I mentioned in my last post, I recently purchased this Esfolio Collagen Jelly Pack alongside their peeling gel. The Jelly Pack is supposed to hydrate the skin and provide elasticity. Upon opening the lid, there is a plastic spatula inside which is used to scoop out product. While this is not necessary for most moisturizers, the texture of this product makes it mandatory. If I had to describe the texture, it would be that of gelatin that has not finished setting. I thought this was a super fun concept.



The smell of this was identical to the smell of the peeling gel, but the texture was completely different. It felt nice when applied to my face, with a slight cooling sensation. I noticed a big difference in how smooth my face looked. It also made my skin look and feel hydrated. Seeing my skin so visibly hydrated was something I had never experienced before in a moisturizer. This became a new skin care favorite almost instantly. I give this product a 10/10!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esfolio Collagen Peeling Gel

The skin is something that many people take for granted. While we can't prevent aging completely (nor should we want to), it is possible to make the aging process more graceful. Taking care of your skin and investing in skin care will prevent early-onset aging, and will lessen the extent of fine lines and wrinkles in the future. It is never to late to start implementing a skin care routine. Not only am I a skin care enthusiast, but also a college student. Skin care products can reach outrageous prices, but you don't have to spend an outlandish amount of money to see results. One of my favorite places to shop for skincare is TJ Maxx. There you can find brands such as Elizabeth Arden, Glamglow, Estee Lauder, and Peter Thomas Roth. During my last visit I came across a Korean brand called Esfolio. There were several different products. I ended up purchasing the Collagen Peeling Gel and the Collagen Jelly Pack (which I will be reviewing in the next post). A peeling gel is

Me Factory Cement Peel Off Pack

The second mask I purchased this week was the Me Factory Cement Peel Off Pack. This pore refining mask can be used all over the face, or as a spot treatment for blackheads. It is supposed to dry within 15 minutes of application. After 15 minutes, the mask should be ready to peel. The labeling states that it will remove skin impurities, eliminate dead skin cells, and tighten enlarged pores. I had never used a product like this before, so I tried to keep my expectations realistic. The texture of the mask was definitely thick and sticky. It also had a strong smell. I couldn't quite figure out what it was, but it reminded me of green tea. There were no instructions regarding how to apply, so I opted to use my fingers. After applying I let the mask sit until it was completely dry. This process took about 25 minutes, which was longer than expected. The removal of the mask was not painful, although there was some resistance when I began peeling it off. It removed cleanly and